DMCA Notification Guidelines
Effective starting: February 17, 2016
The Shooting Club (“TSC”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same as described in this policy. This policy is incorporated by reference into the Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service”). Defined terms used in this policy that are not otherwise defined herein shall have the same definitions as in the Terms of Service.
We do not allow copyright infringing activities on our Site or through our Mobile Application or services (“Services”) and will remove a party’s Content from the Site, Mobile Application or our Services if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s copyright rights. TSC has a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of Users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others. You are a “repeat infringer” if, on more than two occasions, you have been notified of infringing activity or have had your Content removed from our Site, Mobile Application or our Services. We also reserve the right in our discretion to terminate any of your accounts suspected of infringing copyrights upon the first incident without further notice, at our sole discretion.
If you believe that any Content on our Site or Mobile Application or in our Services violates your copyright, you should notify TSC’s copyright agent in writing pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3). The contact information for our copyright agent is below.
In order for TSC to take action, you must do the following in your written notice (the “DMCA Takedown Notice):
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Site, Mobile Application or in the Services, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
We will promptly notify the alleged infringer that you have claimed ownership of the rights in this Content and that we have complied with your DMCA Takedown Notice for the Content.
Here is the contact information for our copyright agent:
The Shooting Club Inc.
The Shooting Club Inc.
11740 San Vicente Blvd Ste 109-117
Los Angeles, CA 9004